Hi, I’m Kate and this is my blog “One Pea In The Pod”. As the title (hopefully) suggests, this is a blog about my experience raising an only child. Ironically enough, I myself am and only child too!
After many years of infertility and loss we were fortunate enough to be blessed with my son Thomas who was born in the Spring of 2015. He is amazing and a true joy to be around and I’m looking forward to sharing our crazy little lives with you all!
Here are some things you can expect to see in my blog besides infertility/loss/parenting an only child…
- The daily struggles of a clueless, uncoordinated, unfashionable 30 something year old girl…just trying to not trip over her own feet while walking.
- My new hobby Photography! Check out the “Photography Portfolio” link above!
- Coffee…coffee…coffee….maybe even more coffee than that!
- My 12 year old Cocker Spaniel named Chesney….yes, after Kenny!
- Trials and tribulations of being married to a police officer
- Medical mumbo jumbo stuff…. my son has a few medical issues including Sensory Processing Disorder
- Coupons and sales! I LOVE a good deal!
- Attempts at conquering Pinterest…. mostly Pinterest fails!
If you have the time or interest in learning about infertility, baby loss, preeclampsia/HELLP, or pregnancy after loss you can visit the following site…
I’m an open book 100% so feel free to ask me any questions about my journey!